i am a honest hacker
we are honest hackerz so beware of us......... this is the most important news

HOW TO MAINTAIN COMPUTER PROFORMANCE

Posted by ENJOY NEW TECHNOLOGY Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Maintain Computer Performance – Clean It Up

I remember when I first started up my brand new computer�in seconds, it booted, responding immediately at the click of a mouse and each time I pressed the crisp buttons of the keyboard. Now, a year later, I wonder why it seems like it takes forever to turn it on, open programs and files. Later did I realize that all I needed to do was simple housekeeping�to maintain my computer�s performance. Like in my home�sweep up dust bunnies, and keep it spic and span by throwing away junk. With my computer, I need to do the same�keep it running smoothly by freeing it from cyber junk.

honest hackerz

video